Wednesday, April 22, 2009

10 Random Thoughts and Things To Do

1. I am so thankful for my friend Jessica. I went over to her super cool Old Market apartment tonight for our favorite...TACO SALAD. She's about the only other person in this world that gets as excited about taco salad as I do. And, after chatting for awhile she pretty much read her mind...ICE CREAM.
2. Missing my hubby like crazy!
3. Feeling good about school...passed my comprehensive exams, well on my way to completing my project and only 5 or so more pages to write on a paper before I am done with the semester.
4. CRAP...now that school is almost over, what am I going to do now? Any ideas?
5. Feeling better about the state in which my house is in (thank you soooooo much Molly). Moving is as horrible as I remember!
6. Can't believe the new wardrobe I bought for my DOG!!!! She will need warm 'clothes' for the winter ahead....right? Pictures to come...
7. Tomorrow is my first day of getting up at 5:30 a.m. to workout. I need to get in shape so I have just as much fun shopping for myself as I did shopping for my dog (she can fit into an XS, I can't!).
8. Mow the lawn...anyone want to do that for me?
9. Does anyone even read this?
10. Buy vinegar tomorrow.

Amanda

1 comment: